In January, 2022 Google announced that starting in March 2022, there will have a dedicated way to view your YouTube earnings. Instead of combining YouTube with other AdSense earnings in one payments account, YouTube earnings will appear in a separate payments account.
What does this mean?
- For users with YouTube and other AdSense earnings, you will be able to manage and view your YouTube earnings in a separate payments account accessible from the Payments page.
What you need to do?
- No action is needed. Moving forward, all your YouTube earnings will be posted to your YouTube payments account and any existing form of payment or custom payment threshold will automatically be applied.
Will this impact your channel?
According to the official email shared by Google Adsense team to different creators and Adsense account holders, there are three important things you need to note to help you know how the changes will impact your channel;
- The amount you earn will not change, however users with both YouTube and other AdSense earnings will have two separate payment accounts. Each payment account will need to reach the payment threshold which could influence your disbursement timing.
- If you have unpaid YouTube earnings, those will be transferred to the new YouTube payments account.
- Previously paid YouTube earnings and any other AdSense earnings will remain associated with your AdSense payments account.
Don’t want to miss out on any story? For updates on all ugtechub stories, follow this link on Telegram: https://t.me/ugtechub