Online shopping has seriously taken over the world and slowly it is dominating Uganda. People prefers to order things online because it save them from going to the market and buy it by themselves. This is because with online shopping your items can be delivered to your doorstep wherever you are. All you have to do is provide your correct address and contact number that will be used when the delivery agent is around your place.
We have online shopping sites like Amazon, eBay, dhl, alibaba, aliexpress, Kilimall, Kikuu, Jumia, etc
Jumia is an online shopping site or marketplace in Africa that was established in 2012 in Lagos, Nigeria with the aim and vision to become the one-stop shop for retail in Africa with implementation of best practices both online and offline. Jumia is currently the largest retail store in Uganda.
In order to place an order on Jumia, you need to have an internet connection on your phone, Tablet or Computer.
You also need to have a valid Email address and phone numbers. This is because all your order details are always sent to your email (In case of return, Jumia will send the voucher to the email address used)
HOW DO YOU PLACE AN ORDER?
Go on the internet and open your web browser and enter www.jumia.ug or download and install the Jumia App in your phone. Jumia App can be got from Google PlayStore.
Select the category of the item or product that you are interested in ordering or directly search for it in the Jumia bar. For example, if you want TECNO Camon 12 search for it in the search bar.
1. SELECT PRODUCT(S). Select a product variables or the product size.
2. ADD TO CART
3. CHECK OUT – STEP 1 (View Cart and Check Out)
4. CHECK OUT – STEP 2 (View Cart and Remove item(s) in your order if you want)
5. CHECK OUT – STEP 3 (Log in with your Jumia account or create an account if you don’t have one).
6. CHECK OUT – STEP 4 (Update your address. This is where your item(s) will be delivered. Also select the shipping method you want)
7. CHECK OUT – STEP 5 (Select your payment method. This can be MTN MoMo or Cash On Delivery)
8. CHECK OUT – STEP 6 (Confirm your order)
9. Congratulations! Your order was successfully submitted. A confirmation email has been sent to you and our customer care service will contact you shortly to verify your order. Remember to always note down your order number.
That is how easy it is to place an order on Jumia Uganda. If you would like any further assistance, kindly leave a comment below and we will help you out. Thanks