Sending and receiving money in Uganda has become a common practice because relatives, friends and business partners always wants to transact between themselves. We have also seen a lot of international money transfer companies started but the big questions always to ask is how fast and reliable they are and also the transactional charges?
In this article I will share with you one of the best and reliable International Money Transfer Company that I have personally used and why you may want to use it. This is not a sponsored article but I am sharing out of my personal experience with their service.
Ria Money Transfer
Founded in 1987, Ria is an international Money Transfer service that allow customers to receive funds across the counter or directly into beneficiary’s bank account.
Send and receive money in Uganda with Ria Money Transfer
Ria have a network of over 474,000 agent locations in over 150 countries and territories and their money transfer period is faster.
- Ria operates in over 150 countries and have a network of over 474,000 agents.
- Customers need not to be account holders with the banks to use the service. So this ideally means you can send and receive your money from your favorite banks without having an account with them.
- Ria also offers banks to bank transfers and bank to bank facilitation.
- Easy and convenient to receive money.
- Customers pay no charges when receiving their money.
- It offers favorable forex rates to customers.
- Multi-currency and conversation dynamics.
- Affordable and cheap.
- Valid international Passport, National ID and valid refugee ID
- Valid Money control number for people receiving (also known as Order number)
- Valid MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
- Sender’s Correct Details
- Beneficiary’s details
- Amount Sent
Ria has partnered with several banks in Uganda and you can send or receive money using any of those banks. One of them that I have personally used and would recommend is UBA Bank.
Don’t want to miss out on any story? For updates on all ugtechub stories, follow this link on Telegram: https://t.me/ugtechub