Did you know that there are a lot of tips and tricks that you can use to keep your Smartphone battery for longer hours?
Weak phone battery can be a stress since it will require you to keep on charging everyday. Some phones are even having the built in battery which requires you to even be more careful with it in order to keep the battery life longer.
Here are 5 Tips that will help your phone battery live longer regardless of which type of Smartphone you are using.
- Turn OFF your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when you are not using them.
- Keep your screen brightness on “Auto” in settings.
- Close Apps running in the background.
- Put your phone on “Airplane Mode” when you are not using it.
- Uninstall or Freeze all the unused Apps in your phone.
Do you know other methods on how to make your battery life last longer? Leave a response in the comment section below and I will know what you think.
One Thought to “5 Tips To Keep Your SmartPhone Battery Longer”
Turn on “Do not disturb” in the notifications pull down pane in order to stop the auto notifications which use internet and end up draining your battery.
Also, turn on “Data saver” to stop the background apps from using data, and hence saving your battery from being drained.