The majority of social media platforms provide a paid, enhanced version of their apps. Snap just debuted their brand-new, upscale Snapchat Plus service. Here is all the information you need to know about the premium app, including how to sign up, the cost, and the features.
According to the firm, those who “spend the majority of their time interacting with their closest pals on Snap” should utilize Snapchat Plus. The new capabilities added to the premium app are likely small upgrades intended for Snapchat’s real power users because of this.
To entice Plus users, the business is has added top executive features:
- The ability to change Snapchat’s app icon
- A way to see who’s rewatched your Stories
- A special pin that lets you mark specific friends as BFFs
- A snapchat + badge to indicate you are a snapchat + subscriber
- Ghost trails that enable you to check the location history of a friend for the past 24 hours
- Over 30 snapchat exclusive icons to choose from
- Priority story reply by your snap stars
- Post view emoji
- New Bitmoji background
- Snap web
Users of Snapchat Plus will also receive a badge for their profile and the option to view the “Ghost Trails” of their friends on a map, which provides a history of where they have been recently.
According to Snap Inc., Snapchat + will eventually receive more capabilities, albeit not all of them will be reserved for premium subscribers. Snapchat Plus appears to be more of a beta testing environment where premium members or beta testers can try out new features prior to their general release. Here is how to join up so you shouldn’t anticipate receiving a separate app on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Sincere to say, most users will take some time to understand Snapchat Plus. But first, make sure Snapchat is updated for those who can read.
1. To access your profile page after opening Snapchat, tap the profile icon in the top-left corner.
2. Below your name, you’ll see a gold-tinted banner promoting Snapchat Plus if it’s available to you. Click on the banner.
3.After selecting your preferred subscription length—one month, six months, or a year—tap Start 7-Day Free Trial.
4. Sign up using your Apple ID account, Google account, or a linked debit or credit card, depending on your device.
A menu describing some of the features which we have listed above that Snapchat Plus gives you and allowing you to turn each one on or off will appear when the money has been processed.
For one week, Snapchat Plus is free. You’ll be charged for your chosen subscription after that week is over.
Snapchat Plus: Available Countries
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)